"On Beautiful, pristine Fisherman Bay" the center of the San Juan Islands
Enjoy FUN waterfront lodging and dining on Lopez Island at the Lopez Islander Resort and Islander Bar & Grill. In the heart of the San Juan Islands, explore Lopez cycling, hiking or kayaking and then relax in our seasonally heated swimming pool and year round Jacuzzi overlooking Fisherman Bay. Camping is also available at the resort. Free parking in our lot at the top of the Anacortes ferry landing is available, walk or bike on the ferry and our complementary shuttle will pick you when you arrive on Lopez to take you to the resort!
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served daily at the Islander Bar & Grill in the high season.
- Our Tiki Lounge has live entertainment and the Outdoor Deck overlooking the bay is great for dining and drinks
- The Islander Espresso Bar opens daily at 8 am serving lattes and fresh cinnamon rolls for purchase
- Lopez Islander Marina accommodates small boats to large yachts, power to every slip, with access to coin-op showers and lanudry services. There is a convenience store with snacks and other needs as well as fuel right on the dock
- All of our rooms have decks overlooking Fisherman Bay with gorgeous sunset views!
- We also offer vacation rentals, camping and RV sites at the resort.
- Vacation home renters, boaters, campers, as well as lodging guests have full access to the heated swimming pool, jacuzzi, fitness center, coin-op showers and coin-op laundromat.
- We are the perfect site for your large party or special event. We have a private banquet room for events and groups with full catering services. We are experts in hosting Banquets and Weddings.
- Free parking in our parking lot above the Anacortes ferry landing and free shuttle from the ferry landing to the resort
- The resort is close to Lopez Village shops, bicycle and kayak rentals, parks and the Lopez Historical Museum
- Kenmore Air sea planes land right at the Islander Dock - easy access from the Seattle area - without waiting for ferries!