During this unprecedented time due to COVID-19 we are working effortlessly to ensure the health and safety of our guests and staff. As always it is our goal to provide a high level of friendliness and cleanliness. We are committed to providing you with flexibility to your travel plans along with updates to what we are doing to ensure your health, safety and comfort when booking and staying with us. We are open and looking forward to having you stay with us!
Here are some of the key steps we are taking and new policies that are being implemented:
Health Cleanliness and safety: In addition to our high standards of cleaning our team has also increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting of high-touch areas.
• All employees are required to engage in frequent hand washing
• We have hand sanitizer at the check in station
• Our staff has been trained to avoid close contact and to practice social distancing
• Our staff has been instructed on increased sanitization measures such as all public areas, keys, public bathrooms and any specific touch points
• We are offering dine-in and take-out options and are using the department of health food and safety guidelines
• We have made necessary changes to our restaurant and lounge area and set up an environment for safe dining and to ensure social distancing
• We take extra precautions and deep clean every surface in rooms and common areas as well as use a sanitization machine and open the windows to air out each room between stays
• All staff wear masks and gloves and have been trained in the proper use of gloves and dispose of them after each cleaning. Additionally, we will work with you on a cleaning schedule and degree of cleaning during your stay to ensure social distancing and the safety of you and our staff
The Staff at Lopez Islander Resort and Marina
COVID-19 Cancellation policy- We have modified our cancellation policy to allow any reservations that are scheduled to arrive prior to August 31, 2020 to be modified or cancelled 24 hours before arrival for no charge. This change will apply to existing reservations as well as reservations made today through August 31st. Any other cancellations will be charged per our cancellation policy below.
Hotel. For all cancellations less than 14 days prior to your arrival date, you will be charged 50% of your stay, excluding tax. There will be no refunds for cancellations less than 48 hours prior to the expected arrival date or no-shows. If you cancel prior to 14 days away from your check in date, there will be a $10 cancellation fee. All prices are subject to change without notice.
Marina. We have charged your card, which is Non-Refundable. If you need to cancel, we will hold a credit for your return visit for up to one year.
RV. Please call 48 hours before your arrival date to cancel without penalty.
Tent. Please call 48 hours before your arrival date to cancel without penalty.