Enjoy FUN waterfront lodging and dining on Lopez Island at the Lopez Islander Resort in the heart of the San Juan Islands. Explore Lopez cycling, hiking, kayaking and then relax in our pool and Jacuzzi overlooking Fisherman Bay. Camping is also available at the resort. Free parking in our lot at the Anacortes ferry landing and our shuttle bus is available on Lopez Island -- call for details 360-468-2233.
* Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served every day at the Islander Waterfront Restaurant.
* Our Tiki Lounge has live entertainment and the Outdoor Deck on the bay is great for dining and drinks
* The Islander Espresso Bar opens daily at 8 am serving lattes and fresh cinnamon rolls
* Lopez Islander Marina accommodates small boats to large yachts, power to every slip, showers, and there is a convenience store with food and fuel right on the dock
* All of our rooms have decks overlooking Fisherman Bay.
The decks have flower boxes and gorgeous sunset views. See Lodging.
* Camping is available at the resort.
* Boaters, campers, and guests have full access to showers, laundromat, swimming pool, jacuzzi and fitness center
* The perfect site for your large party or event, we are experts in hosting Banquets and Weddings.
* Free parking in our parking lot above the Anacortes ferry landing and free shuttle from the ferry landing to the resort
* The resort is close to Lopez Village shops, bicycle and kayak rentals, parks and the Lopez Historical Museum
* Kenmore Air float planes land right at the Islander Dock - easy access from the Seattle area - without waiting for ferries!
* We have a private dining room for special events and groups - with full catering services
© Copyright 2014. Lopez Islander Resort. All Rights Reserved.